Thursday, 27 May 2010

Changing from Ning - due to them charge for blogs

Hi All, I have decided not to continue with Ning as they are now going to be charging for blogs, so I will be posting on here instead.

Arlene

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Hello from theunbrokenthread.com!
I see you are moving house in the internet too!
Recently my blog has undergone a spring makeover which included moving from blogger to wordpress. Unfortunately, that means that all my loyal and supportive followers from the old blogger site didn't transfer. I miss you and would love to hear from you again. On the new site there is a place to "subscribe" to theunbrokenthread. If you were a follower before and would like to continue, please visit me on the web at the same url (www.theunbrokenthread.com) and subscribe.
Thank you and happy stitching!
Kathy

Come and See Arlene’s Crafts at the Twilight Markets This Saturday!

 We’re heading to the Twilight Markets in Toowoomba this Saturday , and we’d love you to come and visit Arlene’s Crafts! 🧵✨ We’ll be bring...