Thursday, 3 June 2010

Busy day stitching






Well while I haven't been well, I've had some time to sit and stitch, nice to be able to relax.  So I've worked on a couple of my Round robins. First is the Pansies DYB which are Alice's blocks.  Here is the full block, with more pictures of the close ups of the elements,











 like the gathered ribbon pansies

and a gather meandering ribbon


One of the seam treatments - creten stitch with beads

We were also asked to do a small amount on the 6th block, so I added another Pansie motif and a seam treatment of chrevon stitch with beads.
Next post will be the two fairy blocks that I worked on today.
TTFN
Arlene

No comments:

Christmas Has Arrived at Arlene’s Crafts – New Stitching Kits for 2026

 🎄 The Christmas Collection is here! Christmas crafting has begun at Arlene’s Crafts, and this year there are several new ways to stitch, c...