A couple of months ago (already), I went to a class in Laurieton NSW, to learn to create fabric 3D flowers. With the lessons learned I went head on into a project for Michael's mum. She's just finished repainting the interior of her home and it's a lovely soft mauve. I decided she needed a centre piece for her lounge wall. Here is my finished project to give to her in a few weeks. Hubby is still to make the hanger, but my work is done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Christmas Has Arrived at Arlene’s Crafts – New Stitching Kits for 2026
🎄 The Christmas Collection is here! Christmas crafting has begun at Arlene’s Crafts, and this year there are several new ways to stitch, c...
-
--> Welcome to all you wonderful Blog tour people, and all those in Blogger land. For those regular readers of mine you kn...
-
He's totally made of real gold work supplies, I just couldn't do him justice using cheaper products, and the lady he will belong ...
-
Well G'day everyone. Yes, I have finally finished my beautiful Christmas Tree skirt, and Yes, before Christmas 2012, and do you think...

2 comments:
Arlene this is absolutely gorgeous such beautiful hydrangeas I know this is going to be well loved and admired by all who see it
Stunning work as always Arlene, it's lovely to keep up to date with my old EG forum friends.
Post a Comment