Angel Work for CQI
Angel work has finally happened for me, I have been an Angel for CQI for a year or so now, but have not had to pull on my hallow and help out. What is an Angel - well we are the ones that step in to take over a stitcher or stitchers in the Round Robin to help out. Occasionally unforeseen circumstances get in the way of us completing a Round Robin, and so Angels step in.
But all of a sudden, and I really don't mind, I got three all at once. They are beautiful block sets, Winter and Angel (appropriately named), and so I got to work and finish them off as soon as I could, as they have already been held up long enough, due to family crisis's with the stitchers involved.
So here are the blocks I worked on. First is the winter DYOB, this was from Wendy's set.
And Wendy's Angel DYOB set
And Cathy's Angel DYOB set
I hope the ladies like the work I have stepped in to do.
Arlene
But all of a sudden, and I really don't mind, I got three all at once. They are beautiful block sets, Winter and Angel (appropriately named), and so I got to work and finish them off as soon as I could, as they have already been held up long enough, due to family crisis's with the stitchers involved.
So here are the blocks I worked on. First is the winter DYOB, this was from Wendy's set.
And Wendy's Angel DYOB set
And Cathy's Angel DYOB set
I hope the ladies like the work I have stepped in to do.
Arlene
Comments
Arlene
Kathy
Oh, and I also love the other work too.
Cathy L