Saturday, 31 December 2011

Roses 2 RR - Colleen's Block



Finally finished my work on Colleen's Roses II block. It was hard to get motivated as Christmas was such a busy time, but wanted to get it finished.

The work I added was the green rose motif with the pink beading in the top left top corner.

 I also added the heart beading in the top right corner and the seam below it.

Also the seam decending to the large lace bow at the bottom right.
I have finally managed to add more photo's to this blog post, i am having all sorts of trouble with it these last couple of days.

Arlene

1 comment:

Arlene White said...

For some reason I am having trouble with blogger. I added the top right seam and beaded flowers. The beaded green rose motif on the left top, and the Lace bow motif on the bottom right.

Arlene

Christmas Has Arrived at Arlene’s Crafts – New Stitching Kits for 2026

 ðŸŽ„ The Christmas Collection is here! Christmas crafting has begun at Arlene’s Crafts, and this year there are several new ways to stitch, c...