Wednesday 9 March 2011

Basically Beaded Round Robin

It's been a while since my last post, just been busy with Scouting more than stitching.

I have completed my work on the last block of this round robin.  There was a fair amount of room left on this block (a first), and so I was having trouble working out where I wanted to work.  I still have not covered it all, I have left a couple of areas for Diane to do some of her own work. Here are some close ups of my work.

This was a pendant I had as a teenager, it thought it would look perfect here.

Crossed rows of Herringbone, with sequins and crystals, with clear beaded flowers and large flowers made from leaf beads.

Row of heart beads and crystal with seed beads. Tear drops and crystals as a row of flowers.

Three little heart clusters and bright rick rack along the seam.
I also received in the mail my block, thank you to Diane, Kathy, Meg and Peggy for your beautiful work.
TTFN
Arlene

2 comments:

Carol said...

Wonderful!

Missed you today. Did you get tonsillitis from Rosey? Hope you feel better soon.

Diane said...

Arlene, your work on my block is so lovely. I'm looking forward to seeing it reality.