Monday, 21 March 2011

English Garden Round Robin - last block

Well we've come to the last of this round robin, can't wait to see my blocks home, but in the mean time, I have finished my work on Ingrid's block.
close ups of my work
First a block is not complete without a lucky spider
And a Silk Ribbon butterfly

Bead enhanced middles for the flowers in the centre of the block and a dragonfly charm.

A silk ribbon rose vein

And daisy's in a row. 

A lovely hand dyed motif supplied by Kathy Shaw, a gift I received from her.

TTFN
Arlene

2 comments:

Ruby said...

The block is lovely. I especially like the butterfly and the roses. The spider is almost too real!

Shari said...

Very nice. I love the butterfly. Heck, the overall appearance is just great.

Hugs, Shari

Christmas Has Arrived at Arlene’s Crafts – New Stitching Kits for 2026

 🎄 The Christmas Collection is here! Christmas crafting has begun at Arlene’s Crafts, and this year there are several new ways to stitch, c...