Friday, 2 July 2010

I'm soooooo excited.......

I'm so excited, I attended the gathering last night where the results can be seen of all our entries at the Townsville Show.  Of my 11 entries I got 7 that where placed, I got a 1st for my ribbon embroidery,


4 seconds, my goldwork sampler, both my stumpwork pieces and my felt bag, and 2 thirds, that was for my etui box and my goldwork peice.

With my prize money I'm going to buy a book I've been wanting for a while.

TTFN
Arlene

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful, a real achievement I would be really proud of myself if I were you. WELL DONE YOU!!

MeganH said...

Congratulations!

Juels said...

And no wonder. Just stunning!! Congratulations!

Carol said...

Congratulations Arlene! That's wonderful and well deserved.

Christmas Has Arrived at Arlene’s Crafts – New Stitching Kits for 2026

 🎄 The Christmas Collection is here! Christmas crafting has begun at Arlene’s Crafts, and this year there are several new ways to stitch, c...