Friday, 4 June 2010

Silk Ribbon Embroidery Round Robin - Diane's block

During the last week of May I also finished my work on Diane's SRE Block. It was a lovely block to work on, so to keep with the theme of flowers I added some loopy flowers on a vein and small gathered flowers.

Here you can see the gathered flowers with their beads. You can also notice the whipped backstitch stem.

I added beads here and there to add to the effect of lots of little flowers and buds.

My seam treatments were a row of rose buds and also a seam consisting of chevron stitch and beads.

Here is a better picture of the rose bud seam, along with a lace motif.

This photo shows a close up of the looped flower section.

And of the entire area I did.


No comments: