Sunday 27 March 2011

Another Round Robin - Floral#1- Traditional Round Robin - Debbie's block

The other round robin I'm doing is the floral one.  I love doing flowers and the colours of this block are just me. I loved working on this one, just a little more than some others, it was just a joy to work on.
All the work here is my work, except for the crochet doily at the bottom, that was already there. I have left it for someone else to enhance.
My work consisted of the lace flower motif at the top, followed by the cream and gold button trail and beads. The cream braid cutting across the centre.  A butterfly charm and a seam of detached buttonhole flowers and beads.  The flower beaded seam and leaves, and my favourite part of the block the Fuchsias.

Here are the closeups of my work. The flower motif.
The butterfly charm, seam and part of the button trail.
The Button and bead trail
Beaded flower and leaf seam, with the Fuchsia's below.
Side on view of the fuchsia's.
Debbie I really enjoyed working on this block, I could have done far more, I will just have to make one up with these colours.
TTFN
Arlene

4 comments:

kerrykatiecakes2 said...

Girl - you always work magic with that needle of yours and this is no exception! I love ALL of it!

Secret Tatted Angels said...

Very pretty, love the fushias!! Linda M in NM
http://quayceetatter.blogspot.com

Ruby said...

Gorgeous! Love the fuchsias ,too

Debbie S. said...

Arlene I love it all. Thank you so much for a beautiful start. Debbie