Sunday 31 October 2010

What have I been doing?????

I've been busy finishing of some projects, here's a sneek peek, can you guess what I'm doing....
stay tuned I'm almost finished.
The next project, I only need to find one more thing..... to add......
Can you guess this too...... the gals from Fabric and Fibers will know.....
And this is what else I've been up too.......
It's starting to feel like Xmas.........

The red one is winging it's way to the USA for a ordy swap, the two black and white ones are going to  friends in swaps here in Oz, can't say which, as they read my blog, so they will have to guess which one is their's.

TTFN
Arlene

1 comment:

Carol said...

Can't guess!

The Christmas ornaments look so cute. Thanks for showing us how to do them (but mine doesn't look as good as yours).