Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Christmas Has Arrived at Arlene’s Crafts – New Stitching Kits for 2026
🎄 The Christmas Collection is here! Christmas crafting has begun at Arlene’s Crafts, and this year there are several new ways to stitch, c...
-
--> Welcome to all you wonderful Blog tour people, and all those in Blogger land. For those regular readers of mine you kn...
-
Well G'day everyone. Yes, I have finally finished my beautiful Christmas Tree skirt, and Yes, before Christmas 2012, and do you think...
-
He's totally made of real gold work supplies, I just couldn't do him justice using cheaper products, and the lady he will belong ...

1 comment:
Hi Arlene, I have been blog hopping tonight and catching up with friends. I noticed in the previous post that you sold your home and will be traveling. I do hope you post pictures along the way so that I can travel too. I like seeing pictures of your country and others. Have a wonderful journey. Shirley@shirleystitches
Post a Comment