Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Christmas Has Arrived at Arlene’s Crafts – New Stitching Kits for 2026
🎄 The Christmas Collection is here! Christmas crafting has begun at Arlene’s Crafts, and this year there are several new ways to stitch, c...
-
--> Welcome to all you wonderful Blog tour people, and all those in Blogger land. For those regular readers of mine you kn...
-
Well G'day everyone. Yes, I have finally finished my beautiful Christmas Tree skirt, and Yes, before Christmas 2012, and do you think...
-
He's totally made of real gold work supplies, I just couldn't do him justice using cheaper products, and the lady he will belong ...

2 comments:
I am not Australian but wishing you a good national day.
Hi Arlene, I just saw your post on stichin fingers how you do your stump designs, if you have a tutorial I would love to see it, your work is beautiful, huggs, Pamela
Post a Comment