My friend Carol, (Rosey's first mum) has a blog, and there Carol has blogged about her new pets and some other useful information. Please visit her blog and our craft Group - Fibers and Fabrics.
Please feel free to brouse the list on the right here for other blogs I like to visit often, including the buttons to the Yahoo groups I am members off.
TTFN
Arlene
Saturday, 20 November 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Christmas Has Arrived at Arlene’s Crafts – New Stitching Kits for 2026
🎄 The Christmas Collection is here! Christmas crafting has begun at Arlene’s Crafts, and this year there are several new ways to stitch, c...
-
--> Welcome to all you wonderful Blog tour people, and all those in Blogger land. For those regular readers of mine you kn...
-
He's totally made of real gold work supplies, I just couldn't do him justice using cheaper products, and the lady he will belong ...
-
Well G'day everyone. Yes, I have finally finished my beautiful Christmas Tree skirt, and Yes, before Christmas 2012, and do you think...

No comments:
Post a Comment