Monday 22 April 2013

Spring/Summer offerings of Classes at Joggles

I have 4 classes in the next round of offerings from Joggles.com
2 New classes and 2 that are being re-offered.
New classes are:
'Hopper-Grass'








and 'Mermaid'

The classes being re-offered, are 'Beetles in Stumpwork' and 'Twines in Nature'.
I am still amazed by the interest in my beetles, this class has run each season now for 18 months.



Also on offer are two classes from a fellow Australian, Janet Banks.  Janet is also a member of Fibres and Fabrics.  Click here to go to her classes and blog.

 
 Arlene

2 comments:

Nina Richard - Professional Doctorate said...

The hopper grass is really cool! It looks real and alive. How creative of you to be able to do something like that. How long have you been doing this stuff? I look forward to seeing more of your fabulous works next week. Enjoy the rest of the weekend! Enjoy!

Sew so crazy! said...

Oh I love your hopper grass!!!
And I found your blog!!
Yay
XX
Jenny