Friday, 6 January 2012

TAST week 1 - Fly stitch

I will try and stick with this one this time, I had tried doing it previously but fell short, couldn't keep up, too many other commitments.

My first week attempt was fly stitch on a needle case that I'm making for a swap, it's not finished yet, so hopefully next weeks stitch will help.
This first photograph is the whole front of the case, the second is the section of fly stitch.

 Arlene

2 comments:

Nicola said...

Arlene - this is so beautiful, you put me to shame. I am so glad that I am following your blog.

bluemuf said...

nice work the stitch maks a good texture.

Christmas Has Arrived at Arlene’s Crafts – New Stitching Kits for 2026

 ðŸŽ„ The Christmas Collection is here! Christmas crafting has begun at Arlene’s Crafts, and this year there are several new ways to stitch, c...