Saturday, 18 May 2013

ATC Swap with Embroiderers Guild friends in the UK.

We recently did a swap with the Fibre's and Fabric's ladies and the Embroiderer's Guild UK, Embroidery Friends forum (wow what a mouthful).

Well this is the lovely ATC I received from Carol
Here is the one I sent Carol


And here are the others that were received from the other ladies in the UK.













There are more, but this is all I have
photographed.

Arlene

3 comments:

Suztats said...

Wow! Those are wonderful ATCs!

margaret said...

some lovely swaps here, I have signed up to the group but cannot seem to find my way around it, will have to have another go.

Miriam said...

Really nice ATC's!

Come and See Arlene’s Crafts at the Twilight Markets This Saturday!

 We’re heading to the Twilight Markets in Toowoomba this Saturday , and we’d love you to come and visit Arlene’s Crafts! 🧵✨ We’ll be bring...