Sunday 3 July 2011

Townsville Show - Winning Entries

G'day All,

Well I did quiet well at the show.

My entries were:

1. Rosey's Walk - Stumpwork - 1st

2. Lady on a swing - Stumpwork - 2nd (to Rosey's walk)
3. Victorian Pin Cushion - Stumpwork
(sewing accessory) it didn't place















4. Beaded Xmas Ordy (didn't place)
5. Scrapbook page 1st


Two page spread, above is it closed, and below is it open with the kaleidoscope.













6. Sampler Stumpwork Book - 1st


 













7. Crazy Quilting 6 inch square - 2nd place


So out of my 7 entries I have 3 firsts and 2 seconds.



So to say that I am over the moon is an understatement.



Arlene

8 comments:

Suztats said...

Lovely work Arlene, and well done!

Rachel said...

Well done! Well deserved, too..

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! It's no wonder that you got 3 first and 2 second place ribbons because you're work is wonderful. I do wish I could have a look at the pages in your Sampler Stumpwork book...the one page you showed looks really great.

Celeste

Diane said...

Arlene, congratulations. Your work is wonderful. I've seen some of it first hand as we've been in RR's together. I especially like your stumpwork sampler book. What a great idea, and also what a lot of work!

Katy said...

Arlene, Your work is always beautiful! I'm not surprised you won so many firsts and seconds. I would love to see more of the stumpwork book. It looks like a real treasure.

Quayceetatter said...

Nice work and congrats!!!!
Linda in NM

Carol said...

Well done!!!! That's soooo good. And well deserved. We're so lucky to be able to see your work close up right here. Hope the show went well? We were away up at our son's farm for his youngest's 10th Birthday.

Jeannette said...

Your stumpwork is wonderful! The insects look terrific!