My darling hubby, who is getting to be quiet the handyman, has made me a box frame light box. Total cost $35. I had the perspex and so he made my box to suit the size as this would be the lid. The wood and the light was all we bought.
TTFN
Arlene
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Christmas Has Arrived at Arlene’s Crafts – New Stitching Kits for 2026
🎄 The Christmas Collection is here! Christmas crafting has begun at Arlene’s Crafts, and this year there are several new ways to stitch, c...
-
--> Welcome to all you wonderful Blog tour people, and all those in Blogger land. For those regular readers of mine you kn...
-
He's totally made of real gold work supplies, I just couldn't do him justice using cheaper products, and the lady he will belong ...
-
Well G'day everyone. Yes, I have finally finished my beautiful Christmas Tree skirt, and Yes, before Christmas 2012, and do you think...

1 comment:
That's great, Arlene! Clever Michael.
Post a Comment