Tuesday 14 September 2010

My Sister in Law's Brithday present

My sister-in-law Donna (my brother's wife) turns 50 on Wednesday 15th, we went to the Gold Coast last weekend to celebrate with her. I made her a gift, which she expected (not fair), and here it is.  She was over the moon, but her comment regarding it threw me a little, she said, does that mean I now have to read books - only kidding she said.....  she loved it.
They recently moved to acreage, and now are getting a collection of animals, so far 3 horses, 3 dogs, a sheep and her lamb. We asked when the chickens and the rooster was coming, but only got - we don't do feathers.....
So one of her friends gave her wellies for her birthday, just perfect, covered with horses......

Happy birthday for tomorrow Sis.....

TTFN
Arlene

No comments: