Friday, 4 June 2010

Silk Ribbon Embroidery Round Robin - Diane's block

During the last week of May I also finished my work on Diane's SRE Block. It was a lovely block to work on, so to keep with the theme of flowers I added some loopy flowers on a vein and small gathered flowers.
















Here you can see the gathered flowers with their beads. You can also notice the whipped backstitch stem.















I added beads here and there to add to the effect of lots of little flowers and buds.
















My seam treatments were a row of rose buds and also a seam consisting of chevron stitch and beads.















Here is a better picture of the rose bud seam, along with a lace motif.















This photo shows a close up of the looped flower section.



















And of the entire area I did.











TTFN
Arlene

No comments:

Christmas Has Arrived at Arlene’s Crafts – New Stitching Kits for 2026

 ðŸŽ„ The Christmas Collection is here! Christmas crafting has begun at Arlene’s Crafts, and this year there are several new ways to stitch, c...